My Birthday

Well today is my birthday. Feeling really good about being 47. A nice number, adds up to 11, which equals 2. I'm feeling a low key birthday, no fanfare, no big parties, low pressure, just a relaxed day. The sky and the water are the same color...a lovely shade of gray. The same color as Maude. I am closer to 50 than I was last year. I never have an age thing....like OMG, I'm going to be 30, or 40 or any number for that matter. It is just a number. Maybe when one gets to be a really high number all of that will change, but probably not. I just wish I would stop coughing....this cold, virus, cough thing is going around and it seems to last, as the people say.

Cookies are being made as we speak, and I am looking forward to dinner at Front Street. 

  So do I look 47?

Comments

  1. I know I'm a little late, but, Happy Birthday Libra Cat!

    May your days be peaceful, may your nights be full of comfort and warmth as the chill sets in on the cape!

    From a fellow encaustic artist,

    Mazarine
    http://encausticaustin.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts