All Packed Up to go to the Dunes

I am probably taking way too much. If I really thought I ate that much in one week I would be 300 pounds. But....a lot is fruit and nuts and of course I will make a big pot of black been soup, that will last a few days. Chips and salsa (staple), cheese and crackers, peanut butter, bread, eggs, milk, coffee, cookies (of course) a few bars of chocolate (can't remember the last time I ate a chocolate bar!).

Lots of paper, lots of paint, and I decided I was going to bring my encaustic paint, and work on top of the wood stove! I'm sure it must have been done in the thousand years of encaustic painting. Bringing a few panels but will focus on working on handmade papers.

This wavy fence was from last January on Balston Beach, Truro
I am so very happy to be leaving town as WOMAN'S WEEK in Provincetown begins today and there are screamingly loud woman out my window at 12:08 (shit it's 12:08).  I like women, but I really dislike woman's week. I don't think gender should have to carry a stereotype by any stretch but....geeesh. Maybe I'm just getting old. Why the loudness? Why all the drinking?  Ok I better go to bed now.

I do have a thing for fences....they make great neighbors.




Comments

Popular Posts