What is up with the AMAZING SKIES

Ok....this week the sky has been so incredible. I have been driving and walking around talking pictures in the air. Skies, clouds, water, light, air.  Yesterday started like this.




Then came this in Truro....




This is overlooking the pamet river.


Wild tree with sea grass reflection



Then I was driving home and needed to stop on the side of the road.

Now this was today....while driving, no stopping this time!



The famous Days Cottages, which by the way is for sale. 
Only $500,000 for each little cottage.


Now this is the dunes facing the east. With reflections across Pligrim lake.



Then I got home and this is my house from below looking to the sky.


Walking on the beach at dusk.


Beautiful reflections in the almost last day of October.


Well, it is a possible that I live here because of all this. 

Yup, I think this is why.

Comments

Popular Posts