boots

So FINALLY the boots arrived.....though they are about 4 sizes too small! How could that be?? The English are that much smaller than us giant Americans.... Alright that was a bit of an exaggeration but still, a size 6 Euro = a 8.5 in American. And my foot doesn't even fit in the hole!

Some people have made me aware that I have a thing for shoes.....I use to blame my sister Linda for getting the shoe gene, but I think I have it too now.... Well partly I have screwed up feet. Flat feet, not a lot of arch...When I was one, and just walking, I had to wear 2 shoes that were the same on both feet.So they need extra special shoes!! Yes, that's it.

I think I will go paint now.

Comments

  1. Who makes the shoes, Cherie? I do love dress boots, that high-top Victorian vibe. Very groovy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephen - you would love them....http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/footwear

    check them out.

    cherie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts