Halloween in Provincetown


Well the Flash Dancing Zombies were back and it was great.  We ate at Saki a Sushi / Thai kind of place. The flash dancers came right in and danced. It was GREAT and a big surprise too. I tried to upload it to this page but it was too big.  So here are a few random shots....
Lovely man in a cellophane dress

Happy cow woman

A couple who took this holiday very seriosly

Just your average penis and vagina

Random man with a nose on, drinking coffee

Francine, gallery director of Kobalt

Two guys who stepped out of the jungle

R U My Daddy man....

Just a man with really nice horns

It was a little cool out, but it didn't stop anyone from taking this holiday very seriously. I was surprised I barely saw any nurses. But I did see a penis and a vagina, a sheep and her hurder and a good amount of witches.



Anyway, I thought I posted this last week, now it is old news!! 

Comments

Popular Posts