My First Blog

Well it's 11:11pm and I should really be sleeping, but I decided I wanted a blog. So, since this is my first ever posting I feel like I should make it of interest and a little exciting too. Ok, maybe just interesting.

I guess I need to decide what this blog thing is all about. I was thinking about art, mine, other peoples, things that are interesting and maybe even things that are not interesting. Because not everything is interesting to everyone.


I thought since this is my very first blog in the whole wide world I should maybe say a little something about myself. 

I'm an artist.
I love the sun.
I love cookies.
I paint at least once a week.
I appreciate kindness.
I love encaustic paint.
I love where the sea meets the sky.
I love the red boat.
I love handmade paper.
I love throwing pots.
I have a new love of making pigs and sheep out of clay.
I love making people happy.
I use to play the oboe.
I have 2 bedlington terriers that I love.
I love oil sticks.
I feel good in the world.
I direct an art school.
I care about people.
I love morning coffee.
I love my first walk on the beach.
I have worn glasses since kindergarten.
I have curly hair.
I love birds. 

Comments

Popular Posts