Bar Mitzvah of Benjamin

The Bar Mitzvah Boy! Benjamin Upadhyaya
Last weekend was my 13 year old nephews Bar Mitzvah. He did great. Sang a very long haftora, led almost the whole service and was sweet and innocent and practically grown up! From the picture above, you might think it was a Mexican Bar Mitvah, but it was the after party with a dress up photo booth. The kids and adults had fun.

It was nice to see my cousins, my aunt Kippy (who I haven't seen for 11 years) my mom's sister, friends of Linda's, uncles, cousins I never met and my own sisters for that matter.

Mom & Aunt Kippy (from Virginia)

The Sisters

Debbie the middle child getting some kisses

Sarah & Daniel

My cute parents, spinning on the dance floor

The Gister Sisters & the Mittenthal Sisters

We got in trouble for climbing the tree at the golf course

Sarah and her cousin Alley - looking fab.

Sarah and Alley still hugging.

Then my parents and I got an iphone all within a week!

My new favorite Ocarina App!

How many iphones does it take to change a light bulb?
So, my sister Debbie got extremely bored while I showed my parents a few things (and my father showing me a few things) played around before I headed back to Cape Cod.

The end.

For more photos check out the link.

Comments

  1. Very nice post! This explains the video you posted on FB that I assume was from the bar mitzvah. Mazel tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work. I love your blog. Keep taking pictures and enjoy your IPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many iPhones does it take to change a lightbulb? Good one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts