Indian Summer

I don't think it is officially Indian Summer as we have not had a frost yet. Today it was 79 degrees in Provincetown and maybe 83 tomorrow! That is most exciting. I am on vacation this week. I have to say, that I am very, very, very happy to be on vacation. My plans.....to wake up. Take the dogs out. Try to get Maude to eat something, even if it's only treats. Sit on the back deck and read the paper and drink coffee.

Then finally spend some time making art. I was suppose to go out to the Dune Shack this week BUT.....Maude is sick..... I will go out and visit Thalassa. I DO look forward to spending a few days this week out there and I will practice seeing, feeling and being in the quiet of the sand. It is an amazing place out there! I have spoken of of it in past posts....long ago. But mostly I will be with myself and my studio and melt some wax, spread some paint and just be. That is already making me happy. This picture of Maude is right before she had her hair cut. She is about half of this size now.


Anyway, the skies have been amazing from September through today October 8th.




I am going to post some skies that have made me pull off the side of the road in astonishment.






This is just the tip of the sky iceberg - if you know what I mean. It is a good thing I have a convertible, I can be seen (regularly) with my camera on my head while driving.





This is just one foggy morning and the sun popped out in perfect synchronicity.


Comments

  1. She has Kidney Disease. Lost a bunch of weight. IT sucks!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Maude! That really does suck.

    The skies are fantastic! Wow! No wonder you're driving with your camera on your head. I hope you have a good vacation and rest up for the onslaught. The duneshack sounds like the place to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts