Yellow


Harpo with Yellow Ball
So today, I received 5 yellow balls UPS. I have a dog [Harpo] that is totally obsessed with the Yellow ball and it really needs to be yellow.  He puts his snout up to other colors, but under desperate situations, he will play with the purple one, but only in the house.  He leaves it behind, like its a dirty purple toy while on the beach.  The place I purchased them from 5 years ago no longer carries them and I was running dangerously low.

After many years and many google searches with crappy yellow balls with nubs that were not the same, too hard and with names like porcupine ball and such. THEN.... I saw a name on the end of the ball in a miniscule type-face. I again googled it.  TOGU TOUCH - poof there they were. A German company. Great for kids. Didn't mention Bedlington Terriers. But I finally found a company that had them in stock!

So in case they go out of business I bought 5. He is very cute.  I gave him all of them so he can see how excited things can get and show him all the love. He played with everyone. Dragged all of them up on the couch one at a time and is now fast asleep.

Maude,  Harpo's sister is just laying on the upper cushion, needs not know the love, but feels the love.

Harpo & Maude at Highland Center





Yellow Ball [not the new one]



Harpo - you looking at me, where's my yellow ball?

Maude with geranium and pillow


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts