Painting Day on Presidents Day

Spent the last 2 days painting, which was/is a lovely thing. Working on some new works as well as working on some old ones too. Old meaning in the last month, but keep going back to them. Painting, repainting, layers and more layers. Really good. I didn't paint any presidents - just so you know.

I realized I haven't been writing much in my new blog. Partly when I write I like to update with photos and my canon camera broke is at the canon factory being fixed. Another lens error issue.  I can try and blame it on that. Even though I do have a thousand pictures that I can upload that have nothing to do with this post.

Maybe I'll try that. Here is an image for no reason. This is cozy pigs with yellow pail.


Rainbow from my deck.

Here is a random Avitar on the street in Provincetown


Another view from my deck.


The famous pink topped cupcake. Well to update the people. The cupcake man, got off. Didn't need to pay the fine for selling cupcake for the past 2 years on the street, even though he received a permit, from the town (for 2 years). They realized they (the town) made a mistake and started fining him. With $800 worth of tickets he fought it and won. Well, won not having to pay the fine, but sadly can't sell them on the street anymore. Best pink topped cupcakes anywhere!

The end.



Comments

  1. Great pics...I want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, your cozy pink pigs and the matching cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog. The cupcake and sunset are awesome. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange clouds followed by the pink frosting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts