Teaching & Looking

I am a bit embarrassed it's been so long since I wrote in my Blog. So here it is....

Just wanted to let people know that I will be teaching an Encaustic Workshop at Castle Hill beginning next week. It starts next Tuesday November 3, for the following 3 weeks, check the link below for the details!Only a few more spots left.



This has been a very beautiful fall. I can't believe its almost November. I thought I would post some photos that, show how lovely this Autumn was. This has been an amazing set of skies. Driving home everyday this past month has been a wow. Here are just a few.














We are in the midst of the beginning of the political campaign. There was a republican debate tonight and crazy it was. People yelling at each other, no one listening to the questions, no one listening to each other! Trump is arrogant, he can't wait to build his big long wall. This is going to be a long year!



 
and a hello from Harpo and Lily.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts