Groundhog Day & Random Photos that I Like

Well first and formost....the frigin' Groundhog, saw its shadow which means we are in for 6 more weeks of Winter. But the good news is, is that the sun is setting at 5:00!! Which is a fabulous thing, especially for us folks who live on the most eastern part of the the US. It means alot to us.

So...once again we listen to the fat rodent! To six more weeks!



I've been taking lots of photos lately. Well this is not something new but something that I just do. I am very lucky to live in one of the most beautiful places. Where the sun and the moon get to set on the water. Where the sunrise shines on boats and the sunset leaves a glow like nowhere else. This time of year the red boat (as I like to call it but it is really an orange dory!) is taken out of the water and sits safely on the beach. Upside down, waiting for Memorial Day weekend.

Below is a random pile of photos from the last few years....as you can see there is a bit of a theme. There are a few perfect dogs.....I have a thing when EVER they are near each other, touching, cozying up, laying in the bed next to my desk, I take their picture. Usually more than one, and as one could imagine that is a crazy amount of pictures....that's just dogs.

I also seem to be following the moon, the light, my honey, the red boat and a few random birds!
Most are never scene, as one does a lot of editing! But here are some that I love. One of my favorite's is the lightning one! 





























So, this post is dedicated to my sweets - Carla Anderson that is going through some serious health issues with Cancer spreading to her back and pressing on her spinal cord. She has lost the use of her legs, we hope temporarily. They are doing radiation and the hope is that she will be able to walk again. Please send positive walking vibes and bone rejuvenation.....






Comments

Popular Posts